This game is SOOOOO much fun with 4 friends! 100% recommend checking it out. 😋
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Unspottable is a competitive couch party game for two to four players. Blend in the crowd of AI characters, hunt down the other players and use the many different environment specific rules to win the game.
"Walk like a robot and punch like a human!"
Fun for everyone:
- Simple controls: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Competition based on observation rather than action.
- Tutorial to explain game mechanics to first time players.
- Fun feedback. Ragdoll / Endgame nicknames based on stats / Camera shakes / Funny animations and designs.
Competitive party game:
- Competition from the start: in the home screen, players can already get used to the controls and fight each other.
- No information given to the players about their position to push them to discuss, lie and add bluffing to their strategies.
- All the players can control the level selection and fight to select the one they want.
- Different side quests and mechanics with each level, to create new strategies!
- Expert mode for more advanced players
Join us on Discord: discord.gg/UMhX2WM
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UnspottableGame
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||6 days ago|
|Tags||Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Robots, Stealth|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Unspottable Demo now available on Itch.io!65 days ago